Wednesday 10 December 2008

mummy of an infant previously from this centre.

Lin Lin said...

hi Anonymnous Mummy thanks for reading my blog...correction...
am not *part* of the centre as my last day was on 20 November 2008
( FYI was there for less then a year )

If you are one of the previous infant mummy l am quite sure u r still in touch with the infant teachers namely A.B/ T.J/ T.F & T.L they are there longer then me... and they are the best people u can seek for feedback about the centre/ people and or even anything peratining to your child as they were the infant teacher then...

l do not know what is the reason for you to withdrawl your child from the centre but
sinces you posted in my blog that you've called MCYS pertaining to their Managemnet???
guess u must be very upset over certain issues

if u have been reading my blog, l have make myself very clear...
this is a blog created by me...
whatever l've posted is just my thoughts and what l've seen!

l do not want anyone to used my blog as some kind of * edvience or whatsoever *
or simply a tool for one's *RETALIATION*...

well, l want to thank you for reading my blog but
l am curious who told about my blog?
A.B? T.J? T.L? T.F? T.L aka junior... well, guess it doesn't matter...

anyhow, l wish you all the best and have a Blessed Christmas!
God Bless You & Your Family!

*(^_^)*

No comments: