Sunday 18 January 2009

RE: REQUESTING TRANSFER OF SCHOOL

well, guess will be transfer out by the second or third week of February... cheers!
nearer to home is the main reason ( 10 minutes walk only ) plus going for course will be more convenience just take a train no buses required!
__________________________________________________________

xxx xxx xxx
xxxB Axxxxxxxxx Dxxxx
# 15- 123
Singapore 123456
Date 15 January 2009

Cxxxx Xxxxxx Xxxx
000 Xxxxx Xxxxxx
#00-000
Singapore 654321

To: Branch Director

RE: REQUESTING TRANSFER OF SCHOOL

I, Kxx Lxx Lxx, kindly request for a transfer of school that is located in the area of my residence, Sxxxxxxx.

Branch-
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxxx
123 Axxxxxxxxx Dxxxx
Sxxxx & Rxxxx Cxxxx


I would appreciate if my request is looked into as the traveling time taken for me to get to the School ( Axxxxxxxxx Dxxxx ) is time consuming.


Thank You.


Sincerely


_________
Kxx Lxx Lxx
SxXxXxXxZ

No comments: