Monday 30 March 2009

Dinner & Dance!

well, dinner & dance was ( no comment )...
rather upset of what l heard from my ex- teacher...
GS left SG after paying so much $$$ to get here!
damn it! got no idea what happen to her...
searching for her high and low but...
just hope that she's fine and will be strong to move on!
... ... ...
D & D
some silly games and performances...
anyway, grand prize goes to BR my ex-teacher Jun trip to Japan!
wish that was me ME me ME me...
the theme of the night... Shanghai Night!
sexy...
摸麻将。。。
这啥?不懂!
freak!
classy.
huge ballroom
dish 1
dish 2
dish 3
dish 4
dish 5
dish 6
dish 7
dish 8
no mood to tell you all what are the name of the aboved dishes...
if u really wanna know... SMS or MSN or MSG... thanks!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that's what we call 十二生肖属相 in chinese.the symbolic animal telling your birth year.

ps: how come the sexy lap?whose? Lin Lin's? oh my goodness.

Lin Lin aka Lynn said...

come on l know 十二生肖属相... but damn silly game ok... we are suppose to... whatever...

hehehe... A picture is worth a thousand words...