Saturday 14 August 2010

exit interview

exit interview... first encounter in my LIFE
the VP of finance saw me at HQ ( she's the first one  whom interview me way back @ Limau )
she asked me how's thing... guess what've l replied? BAD!
and the story goes on and on and on... she told me my boss was pleased with my performance and praises me in front of her! well, wtf... whatever and anything now...
oh... she took a copy of my movie makers... hehehe...
btw she also ask me why so many cook resigned as she help to train so many of them? hahaha...


then came HR... ask me why l resigned?
told her... insane right? barely 2 months before l grad.
hmm... well, somewhere in April already wanna go liao!
stupid JC de smart asshole! bosses with whatever u name it!


ask me how the centre... told the truth but the truth...
for children sake!
l misses my babies... so sad  : (


alas, told both of them l am seriously very keen to join the setup department... hehehe


went to CH @ changi business park... really nice environment but need to walk all the way in from the Expo station to centre... maybe like 10-15 mins?
wondering got any kind soul can give me a lift...
my working hours will be 8:30 to 1:30 for the month of August
told my boss many folder games and assignment need to be done...
September then l will go FULL TIME...
anyway, not sure l will work for long or not... hahahha


my course mate intro. me to another preschool...


must finish my Lesson Plan by today... date due coming Monday...
heng ah... my field practicum still same supervisor LOL
she is bee's mentor... yet to see her but guess l like her... six senses LOL


CASE CLOSED!

No comments: