Saturday 29 November 2008

for T.J

if you are reading my blog too... l have to let you know... thank you SO MUCH for your kind concern and attention... ( T.L aka junior sms me )

l sympathize what you had gone thru... must be bad experiences for you then!

geez you must have suffer lots of anxiety but you make the right decision! cheers!

thanks for you concern pertaining to what l've posted!
l know you are also a great teacher as quite a number of parents still keep in touch with you.

well, you know what... my first batch of students are born in 1988 and guess what we are still keeping in touch too! guess we are one of a kind!

God Bless You and Your Family!

2 comments:

LoveFamilyx3 said...

hi! how are u ? so happy that u still can remember me and what happen ,do u know that a go and scolded K.A ,i was so angry about it ,dont undersatnd why has such person,WOW u are a hero dare to write many thing over ,i ,T.L and A.B pei fu ni.......if you wan to tell me thin again e-mail to me lorhs..
jennifer-l-sf@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

hi Teacher Jennifer

well, like what l posted earlier this is a blog created by me and whatever l've posted is just my thoughts and what l've seen!

comparing to what people GOSSIPING * outside * my blog is simply * small case *... bet you know what l am trying to tell you!

___________________________________

LoveFamilyx3 said...
hi! how are u ? so happy that u still can remember me and what happen ,do u know that a go and scolded K.A ,i was so angry about it ,dont undersatnd why has such person,WOW u are a hero dare to write many thing over ,i ,T.L and A.B pei fu ni.......if you wan to tell me thin again e-mail to me lorhs..
jennifer-l-sf@hotmail.com

November 29, 2008 10:52 PM
___________________________________

" WOW u are a hero dare to write many thing over " <<<---- this is a strong * statement *

NO ONE is a * hero * here...faintz!
facts remain as facts!

l do not want my blog to be one's *retaliation*

suprising u know about my BLOG and posted a comment... hmm... l am just wondering... where you get it?

http://love-world-x3.blogspot.com/
hmm... your daughter's blog???

you take care and God Bless You!