Wednesday 26 November 2008

this is home...

well, this is home... a place where l held it so closely to my heart...
simply just like to stay at home most of the time...
but doesn't mean l am anti-social or whatsoever...
hehehe... l have friends coming over to my place too...
lotsa of chit- chit, gals talk... gossiping...this is the main hall... don't ya think its simply look so cosy!
this is so called the side hall
see the door on the right... leads to my kitchen
nite view- see my lovely Christmas Tree shinning bright...
need to get a golden star... as one of my friend told me lately
a Christmas Tree without a STAR on top is ain't complete!
so l am searching for one nice bright golden star!
btw... my friends commented my
Christmas Tree is so METRO! hahaha... see the * long * hanging light on the right...
l've DIY myself... and its look sexy like curves. hehehe...
here is my * huge * collection of minture PIGGIES...
more then a thousand pieces!!!
l know its more then a thousand pieces...
never tried counting it! NO WAY!
you may want to volunter to count it for me!!!
my huge KING size bed...
nothing much on the side table
just a pig telephone and a aircon remote...
and standing at the corner my full length mirror...
my walkin wardrobe... with my DIY door curtains and seashells
smiple design for this walkin wardrobe simply
with just 2 long stainless steel iron pole ( upper and lower)

my little hide out... study room... filled up with books etc. etc. etc...
see the drawing on the wall... all by my Art class student... hehehe...
if u notice my table rather messy now as l am clearing my Art stuffs!
eventually when its all cleared.. u can see my table... so * huge*

my kitchen... those who saw my kicthen commented that its too white! will get * dirty * easily!

this is the view of where l stay!!!
took this from my place ( on mooncake festival, event going on ) no blocking at all... the night view was even nicer...
will try to take one later tonight and blog it...

No comments: