Monday 24 November 2008

... me teaching CHINESE?

hahaha... what a JOKE!
me teaching CHINESE to my Adorable?
when l was told to do so ( quite recently )... right on the spot l said NO WAY!!!
they must be insane! are they out of their mind?
am just speechless...
那么多年的幼教生涯。。。
还是第一次碰到如此荒谬的事!!!
我可不要误人子弟!

told my ma about it...
btw... my ma only got Primary School Education commented-
有没有搞错呀!!!

what l am trying to said- even my ma with only Primary School Education
knows that it is NOT right to ask a English Trained Teacher to teach Chinese
莫名其妙!!!
my POINT... they are so called * EDUCATOR * this simple theory don't they know?
what a JOKE!!!

get this right...
doesn't mean l speak CHINESE write CHINESE l can TEACH CHINESE!

really pissed me off... this make my decision even easier...

eventually * blacklisted * hahaha...

btw... linda was rather concerns what if * PEOPLE* know about my BLOG???
well... Singapore is a democratic society...
we even got speakers corner la!
我的部落格... 我作主... cheers!

l miss my Adorable...
btw... l've link Ilis & Pearlyn blog... check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Lynn...

l know you speak Malay too, how about u teaching Malay as a 3rd Language???

Eileen

Anonymous said...

Eileen...

saya cinta pada mu...