Thursday 27 November 2008

scapegoat club anyone?

early this morning at 9:39am l've received a SMS from Linda

9:39am
... l just heard from other yang tell people you force her to leave...

btw... guess what l replied?
here goes...

9:51am
l only ask when her last day if you want you can simply ask her 不是 miss ???.叫你滚的吗 tell her things can any how eat word don't any how said ok but l don't thing any one dare tell her or speak up for me la. She simply make me a scapegoat for the reason to stay if not no face at all. What ever la... l did nothing to her my conscience is clear and nothing to fear.

9:57am
My verdict is right simply a bunch of shallow people! Take care la

9:58am
Lucky the bag was meant for her one still with me!
Wish her good luck la ( emoticon - smiling face )
now i strongly believed that she is mentally not ok.

9:58am ( received sms from Linda )
Talk later. Just reach school.

l was laughing my heart out!
my * verdict * was right!
T.Y she is seriously mentally insane!
she needs medical advice...
l simply asked her when is her last day in the centre... that's it!
... l felt sorry for her when l got to know that A ask her to 滚!

being nice, l told her just work else where
she agreed and told me she wanted to be a beautician...
l told her good for her at least she got planning...
and gave her my blessing too...
sigh... never judge a book by its cover...

l am not the only victim now...
to T.F and T.L aka M.L ( T.L junior happy now? ) faintz!
welcome me! l've joined your Scapegoat Club too!!!
let see any new members joining us soon! cheers!









well, l can only tell myself...
she needs a good reason to have * face * to stay in the school
if by making me a scapegoat on the whole entire issue...
and able to keep her rice bowl... let her be la...

not being our fellow country man...
( CN was a Communist Country B4 )
moral values, cultures, upbring etc. way different!
must be tough for her to marry here and start her life all over...
new life! new friends! marital issues etc.
nevertheless, l will still give her my blessing and pray for her...

"Emotional Intelligence" refers to the capacity for recognising our own feelings and those of others, for motivating ourselves, and for managing emotions well in ourselves and in our relationship. It describes abilities distinct from, but complementary to academic intelligence, the purely cognitive capacities measured by IQ. Many people who are book-smart but lack EQ end up working for people who have lower IQs than them but who excel in EQ skills.

No comments: